Wedding Accommodations NYC
When you book wedding guest rooms for your out-of-town guests at Dylan Hotel NYC, you'll not only work with a seasoned sales team ready to help assist you with planning, but you'll also be able to take advantage of great extras sure to please your guests.
- Discounted rates for group blocks starting at just five rooms per night booked
- Option for a personalized group booking link for your guests to reserve a room directly
- Discounted rates on the Concorde meeting room for a reception or rehearsal event up to 45 people (booking of 10 room nights or more required)
- Upgrade to an Executive Junior Suite at the group rate for the bride and groom (subject to availability)
- Complimentary water bottle upon arrival for the entire group
- Early-late checkout (subject to availability)
Location, Location, Location
Our hotel is perfectly situated next to Grand Central and Bryant Park, on 41st Street between Madison and Park Avenues, bringing you near some of New York's most popular and acclaimed wedding venues.
Benjamin Prime | 23 E 40th Street, New York, NY
The 10,000-square-foot space houses an expansive main dining room featuring wall-mounted fireplaces and offers five customizable private dining spaces for 100+ guests.
Bryant Park Grill | 25 W 40th Street, New York, NY
Bryant Park is situated behind the New York Public Library between 40th and 42nd Streets and Fifth and Sixth Avenues. It features American-style dining set against the stunning backdrop of Bryant Park.
Cipriani | 110 East 42nd Street, New York, NY
A perfect venue for the most sophisticated celebrations, Cipriani is located in the heart of Manhattan. This Italian Renaissance-inspired masterpiece showcases towering marble columns, soaring ceilings, magnificent inlaid floors, and glorious chandeliers.
Inside Park at St. Bart's | 325 Park Avenue, New York, NY
This 86-year-old hall maintains its history with Byzantine-like decorative stenciling painstakingly replicated on the soaring 30-foot ceiling.
Delegates Dining Room of the UN | 1 United Nations Plaza, New York, NY
Located on the fourth floor of the UN, the DDR has been host to diplomats, presidents, and prime ministers and offers one of the largest outdoor patios in Manhattan with sweeping views of the East River.
Harvard Club of New York City | 35 West 44th Street, New York, NY
Home to Harvard alumni in New York, Harvard Hall has three-story, floor-to-ceiling windows, and rich, dark mahogany. The Gordon Reading Room is perfect for wedding portraits with traditional New York charm.