General Hotel Questions
Yes, each guest rooms offers an in-room Nespresso Coffee Bar and Tea experience. In addition, two bottled waters are provided daily. A refreshment fee of $10.00 plus tax per night is collected.
Covid-19 has altered the daily management of the Dylan Hotel, with a heightened standard of health and safety for all of our staff and guests. New guidelines (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA); hotel operating procedures) have been implemented, which include the following:
1. Face masks must be worn at all times while in the public areas of the hotel, which include the Lobby, elevators, guest floor hallways, stairwells, Concorde meeting room, lower level rest rooms and Benjamin Restaurant.
2. Cleaning products and protocol include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet the CDC requirements for use against viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens. Additionally, linens and towels are washed according to CDC guidelines at the warmest permissible setting.
3. We are putting a greater emphasis on disinfecting the most frequently touched guest items in both hotel public space and guest rooms such as guest elevators, door handles, light switches, TV remotes, thermostats, etc.
4. Hotel staff will practice social distancing. Guests are advised to queue in line at least 6 feet apart and these areas will be clearly marked. Lobby furniture and public seating has been arranged to encourage social distancing.
5. Hand sanitizer and/or disinfecting wipes are provided at key stations within the hotel such as entryways, elevator landings and high traffic areas.
6. We have increased the frequency of cleaning in public areas. Additionally, we will continue to seek out new technologies, innovations and training for our staff for how we can continue to make our hotel a cleaner and safer environment for all of our guests and associates.
Getting to Dylan Hotel NYC
By car, estimated travel times are as follows:
- John F. Kennedy International Airport: 50 Minutes
- LaGuardia Airport: 30 Minutes
- Newark Liberty International Airport: 50 Minutes